"MiB-9" Compact Currency Discriminator / Mix Bill Value Counter w/2-Pockets for Bank Branches and Retails
World’s Smallest 2-Pocket Currency Discriminator with 2-full pockets. USD, CAD Standard software.
AMROTEC®’s compact addition, “MIB-9” is the world’s smallest 2-Pocket Currency Discriminator or Mixed Bill Value Counter (Stacker & 100 bills Reject Pocket) suitable for medium-duty cash processing at Financial, various Retail cash processing centers, and smaller gaming avenues. New Generation model “MIB-9” is an advanced, Technology up-to-date and offers high-speed non-interrupted operation having a dedicated full-reject pocket.
- Even smaller footprint than AMROTEC®’s previous model 1.5-pocket discriminator X-1, new model MIB-9 is equipped with high-resolution CIS Image Processing Sensor to generate highest bill-recognition.
MIB-9 is able to successfully and accurately recognize banknotes denomination in MIX or SINGLE or SORT mode while ability to Face and Orientation of banknotes at a speed of 1000 Notes Per/min with suspect detection function or 1200 Notes per min without CF detection activated. It is equipped with 3″ Graphic LCD Display, and user-friendly functions necessary for low to medium volume tellers and retail cashiers to process their daily task.
- Advanced Suspect Detection: CIS, IR-sensor, MR(Magneto-resistive) along with UV sensor provide detection of sophisticated copy counterfeit bills.
- Noise Reduction aspect: Counting speed at 1000 bills per/minute and 1 meter away from machine, it was measured to have noise level at 70 dB in average. For years of development, MIB-9 was able to reduce operation noise by 10dB than most of our competitors making it to be the quietest machine in the market!
- Foot-Print aspect: Due to limited space at bank tellers desk, smaller footprint of a desktop equipment is always been the desire. While developing MIB-9 model, serious consideration was given to smaller footprint while not compromising overall performance and quality.
- Bill transport path aspect: Banknote is one of the most difficult documents for transporting towards it’s path to stacker and divert to reject pocket since banknotes are comprises of various quality and conditions. Competitors claim that shorter bill path means less Jamming of banknotes. Well, MIB-9 is constructed with 180mm bill path, which is the smallest bill path than any comparable 2 Pocket discriminator in world market today!