Warranty, Online Training, Troubleshooting / Support:
- Apply to our dealers, distributors and end-users, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, all Products sold by AMROTEC® shall include 1 year (12 months) Warranty from the date of delivery of products to our dealers or distributors or to end-customers.
- Our standard warranty covers manufacturing defective parts replacement and shipment is paid by us at our cost. Labor cost and to return defective parts (we require them for inspection and evaluation) back to us in Hawaii is not included under our standard warranty. Defective parts must be shipped to AMROTEC®’s location in Honolulu or to one of the AMROTEC®’s dealers location (Repair Center) if item is purchased from one of our authorized dealer and as instructed by AMROTEC® in writing when a valid RMA issued to all customers.
- Shipping cost to ship the parts or product to our repair center during this warranty is not covered and must be payable by purchaser to ship the parts or product item to AMROTEC®’s designated location or to our authorized dealer that item was purchased from, but, AMROTEC® will pay for returning the item to Purchaser after item is being repaired if this repair falls under legitimate product warranty (See Warranty guideline under terms and conditions).
- During the warranty period, a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number and authorization letter must be obtained from us prior shipping customer’s item to our ship-to-address instructed by AMROTEC®. Shipping the item without an approved RMA number and RMA authorization approved letter from AMROTEC® will result in refusal of acceptance of the product.
- Purchaser may elect to purchase extended warranty coverage during the initial purchase of the product from this website, if offered by AMROTEC® (See below). Following the Warranty period, Purchaser may elect to purchase extended coverage or maintenance agreements or other services which may be offered to Purchaser by AMROTEC® or our authorized dealers at the conclusion of Warranty period. Purchaser is under no obligation to purchase extended warranty or service / maintenance contract.
AMROTEC® provides extensive product training and technical support via self-training videos posted on our website or via telephone during business hours (Hawaii Standard Time). In addition, our authorized dealers are able to download training manuals, FAQs and videos from our dealer’s website section.
Repair and Depot Service:
During 1-Year Standard Warranty period:
- While most of the technical and operational issues can be resolved via phone or email or video conference with us, and if AMROTEC® determines that problem cannot be solved through all available options and equipment must be repaired during this 1-year standard warranty period, customers would have to ship the equipment to our facility in Hawaii. If shipped to Hawaii for repair during this 1-year standard warranty period, parts and Labor cost are free of charge, but, shipping cost to ship the item to us is not included. AMROTEC® will pay for return shipping cost after repair is done.
- If item is shipped to one of our third party (dealers) in your state or any of our authorized service centers in California/West Coast or East Coast as applicable, although parts are free, Labor cost is not included and will be billed to customer based on a flat or per hour free + Shipping costs by the third party / dealer / service center).
- Equipment will be professionally repaired within a day or two and return to our customers.
- Depending on the state you are located in, AMROTEC® may be able to provide onsite repair through AMROTEC’s authorized dealer during this warranty period, however, customer will be billed for labor cost by our dealer while parts are free under this warranty.
- Please refer to our Warranty policy detailing our warranty and RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization process) and contact us if you have any questions prior purchasing.
Extended Warranty (2 Years / 3 Years):
AMROTEC® offers extended warranty (2 years or 3 years) on certain equipment offered to our dealers or their customers or at our E-commerce store and customers have options to purchase such extended warranty at the time of the purchase of the item from us or from our dealers or from our e-commerce website. Particularly, AMROTEC® encourages customers to purchase such extended warranty for “MIB-Series” Currency Discriminators, Multi-Pocket Sorters and “K-Series” Banknote Sorters in order to extend the longevity of your equipment and to keep them in well maintained. If purchased, same terms and conditions applied for extended warranty as our 1-Year Standard Warranty.
Out-of Warranty Repair:
AMROTEC® offers number of options to customers for repair AMROTEC® equipment after standard 1 year warranty period:
Option 1# Depending on your location, AMROTEC® may be able to provide onsite repair through one of it’s dealer depot-service in West-Coast (CA) or East- Coast (MA or WI) or through authorized dealers located in other states. AMROTEC® is continuously adding companies in this industry to it’s dealer-network for such service.
- Equipment is shipped to our depot repair facility (at customer’s’ cost) and inspected and provide repair quote at no charge if requested by our customers.
- Repair costs (Parts, labor, shipping) are estimated and customer will receive notification of expected charges before a repair is taken place.
- Customer may elect to have equipment repaired or elect to have us return the equipment to customers without repair (at customer’s cost).
Option # 2: Depending on Model / Type of products (Exclusion: Special Order Products), AMROTEC® may be able to provide shipping boxes including packaging materials and pickup service if needed (Customer will be billed for all cost) and if service is requested from AMROTEC directly by customer.
Other Terms and Conditions:
Please visit our Terms and Conditions Pages for our other Terms and Conditions apply to your purchase, warranty and after-sales-support.
LINK: (Terms and Conditions):