"MiB-11V" Currency Discriminator w/2-Pockets, Heavy-Duty and Touch-Screen
Revolutionary Transformation to Desktop Currency Processing!
AMROTEC® ‘s new generation and latest “MiB-11V” Currency Discriminator 2- Pocket model (1 Stacker and full Reject Pocket) brings in Revolutionary Transformation to Desktop Cash Processing and sets a new standard in the market place.
- Even smaller footprint than AMROTEC® ‘s previous generation 2-pocket discriminator X-1000 model, new generation heavy-duty model MiB-11V is compact, equipped with 4.3″ COLOR fast-responsive of Touch Screen and stylus pen for navigating of User’s menu and screen, Dual-CIS Image Processing Sensors and IR-Array Pattern recognition Algorithm generate highest and unparallel bill-recognition in the industry.
- Long IR-array sensor, MR(Magneto-resistive)-Array and 4 UV sensors provide detection of highly sophisticated counterfeit bills.
- Processing bills at up to 1200 NPM (up to 72,000 per hour), smooth feeding of Worn bills has been perfected with years of engineering and even without fitness sorting mechanism, able to read bills with certain clear tapes and soiled banknotes.
- Includes feature of “BANKING LEVEL” and “RETAIL LEVEL” counterfeit Detection software (releases users from adjusting suspect detection levels) to choose from.
- Constructed with components from reputable suppliers in South Korea and Japan.
- All this advanced hardware now offer at a highly competitive MSRP without compromising heavy-duty hardware configuration or durability or performance.
"MiB-9" Compact Currency Discriminator w/2-Pockets
World’s Smallest 2-Pocket Currency Discriminator!
AMROTEC®’s latest addition, “MiB-9″ – the world’s smallest 2-Pocket Currency Discriminator (Stacker & 100 bills Reject Pocket) suitable for medium-duty cash processing at Financial, various Retail cash processing centers, and smaller gaming avenues.
New Generation model “MiB-9″ is an advanced, Technology up-to-date and offers high-speed non-interrupted operation having a dedicated full-reject pocket. MiB-9 is able to successfully and accurately recognize banknotes denomination, face and orientation and value up to 1000 Notes Per/min with suspect detection function activated. It is equipped with 3” Graphic LCD Display, and user-friendly functions necessary for low to medium volume tellers and retail cashiers to process their daily task.
- Even smaller footprint than AMROTEC®’s previous model 1.5-pocket discriminator X-1, new model MiB-9 is equipped with high-resolution CIS Image Processing Sensor to generate highest bill-recognition.
- CIS, IR-sensor, MR(Magneto-resistive) and multi-UV sensors provide detection of sophisticated counterfeit bills.
MiB-9 only includes one RS232 port for printer or connecting to PC software. Specifications are subject to change without further notice.
"MIB-1" with Single Stacker Discriminator (Coming Soon!)
“MIB-1” with Single Stacker Currency Discriminator
AMROTEC®’s upcoming new model “MIB-1″ is an advanced, Technology up-to-date and high-speed Single Stacker Currency Discriminating Counter with capability of banknote recognition, value counting at a high-speed up to 1200 Notes Per/min and suspect detection functions. It is equipped with 3.5” TFT LCD Display, and user-friendly functions necessary for low to medium volume tellers and retail cashiers to process their daily task – a potential replacement of High-cost brand name Piece Counters in the market place today.
Our new model is equipped with few innovative hardware, particularly CIS Image sensor for denomination Recognition and advanced CF detectors as well as Smart user-interface for users, such as:
MIB-1 can be customized to be included with all counting modes (MIX, (DD) SINGLE, FACE, ORIENTATION) or only those are needed for customers for simplicity.
MIB-1 is constructed with compact and easy bill path access for jam removal and daily maintenance.
MIB-1 includes a unique hand-held design with flexibility of movement from one location to another location.
MIB-1 can be connected via USB port to AMROTEC provided software for software upgrade when it is needed.